SAP QM TRAINING
SAP QM Training in Pune
- Company Code
- Controlling Area Plant
- Storage Location
- Purchasing Organization
- Master Data and QM Planning
Master Data & Qm Planning
- QM Data in the Material Master.
- QM Info Records.
- Quantitative QM-Specific Master Data.
- Qualitative QM-Specific Master Data.
- Inspection Plans:
- Structure of the Inspection Plan.
- Qualitative Inspection Characteristics.
- Quantitative Inspection Characteristics.
Introducing QM in Procurement
- Vendor Evaluation
- Vendor block
- Vendor Release for requests for quotation and purchase orders
- Assigning technical delivery terms and quality assurance agreements
- Certificate processing
- Status administration of the supply relationships
- Incoming inspections
- Goods receipt inspections
- The QMIS: - Standard Analyses for Inspection Lots.
- Standard Analyses of Quality Notifications.
- Vendor Evaluations: Determining the Quality Score.
- Determining On-Time Delivery Performance.
QM Inventory Posting
- Settings Required for a Material Inspection
- Reverse Goods Receipt Postings or GRN
- QA: Make/Buy Material - Inspection Problem
- Quality Certificate.
- QM Inspection method printing.
- QM Insp. Type for SD Delv. in Returned Gds
- Inspection Lot in Inventory Movement
- Source Inspection in QM
- Procedure For Source Inspection
- Activities to be Carried Out in Quality Inspection
- Inspection For Delivery To Customer
QM in Production
- Introducing QM in Production
- Maintaining the Material Master Data
- QM view in material master
- Standard QM Reports
- Stock Based Reports
ABAP Work and QM tables
- General Understanding of Reports/ABAP work
- QM Tables