SAP HANA Administration
SAP HANA Administration training in Pune
SAP HANA Administration Course Outline
SAP HANA Introduction
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Sources
- Revision strategy of SAP HANA
- Sizing of SAP HANA
- Installation with SAP HANA Lifecycle
- Performing a Distributed System Installation
- Post-Installation Steps
- Updating SAP HANA
Migration to SAP HANA
- Migration to SAP HANA using DMO
Architecture and Scenarios
- SAP HANA Memory Management & Data Persistence
- Optional Transaction Management and Concurrency Control
- Software Packaging
- SAP HANA Roadmap and Scenarios
- Deployment Options
Admin Tools for SAP HANA
- Administration Tool Overview
- SAP HANA Studio
- DBA Cockpit
- HDBSQL Command Line Tool
- Starting and Stopping SAP HANA
- Configuring SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Table Administration
- Periodic Tasks
- Transporting Changes
- Backup and Recovery
- Concept of Backup and Recovery
- Data Area Backup
- Log Area Backup
- Additional Backup Topics
- Backup and Recovery using Storage
- Database Copy
Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Configuring Traces
- Working with Diagnosis Information &
- Diagnosis Files
- SQL Console
- Query Analysis
- Monitoring with SAP Solution Manager
- Remote Support
- SAP Early Watch Alert
- Security Overview
- Authentication and Authorization
Maintaining Users and Authorization
- User Management
- Types of Privileges
- Administrative Tasks
- Information Sources for Administrators
High Availability and Disaster Tolerance
- Continuous Availability
- High Availability
- SAP HANA Scale Out
- Disaster Recovery
(Each Topic Will Have Real-time Exercise) Duration 25 Hours.
Roles & responsibility of HANA Admin.
- Integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems. Exposure to different remote access options in HANA system.
- Experience in monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems.
- HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio.
- Experience in managing users and roles in SAP HANA system.
- Implementing SAP HANA Table management techniques - data compression, table partition, compression techniques, and load/unload table into memory.
- HANA Installation, Data Provisioning, Admin, Modelling.
- SAP BusinessObjects and HANA integration, Design document, RFPs, and estimation plans.
- Experience with high availability and backup mechanism.
- Implementing SAP HANA Security mechanism, HANA XS Application service, and monitoring of HANA system.